Welcome to Control & Automation Group
The Control and Automation Group has been an integral part of the department of Electrical Engineering. Our mission is to promote cutting-edge research and innovation in the field of Control Engineering.
The Group includes seven eminent faculty members with diverse research interest, exploring the following thrust areas:
- Nonlinear and Robust Control
- Robotics and Embedded Control
- Discrete Time Systems and Variable Structure Control
- Reinforcement Learning and Adaptive Control
- Computational Methods for Modelling, Simulation and Control
- Distributed Parameter Systems and Biological Systems
Our Alumni are working in various industries and research organisations.